Mini Bedroom Tour!

5 comments

So moving house meant a new room, and whilst I'm still attempting to make it more...Jane-esque, I thought I'd show you what it's like at the moment. Or, snippets of what it's like. It's not perfect yet and it still feels slightly cold but it's getting there and it's feeling more and more like my room every day.

I really need some ideas for my walls and as decoration, so if anyone has any good ideas please leave me a comment and I'll take it into consideration. I need all the help I can get! 



SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments:

  1. Such a cosy and homely little room. Love all the little touches you have put to it!

    Rachael x | N o v e m b e r S t o r m s |

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of your room! it seems so cosy and calming. So lovely

    Vanessa
    TooClothesForComfort
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a tortoise?! I am very very jealous of you!
    I love your room :)

    Abbey xo | www.absie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw it looks so cute, love the fairly lights and tortoise hehe x
    graciousghost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig