Pink Summer OOTD

11 comments

It's so hot outside! So I decided it would be a good time to wear the shortest shorts possible, get my white legs out and have a cheeky sunbathe. 

T-shirt: Motel
Shorts: Motel
Sandals: Forever 21

Today I'm going yo be cooking vegetarian food from scratch for Kieron. I'm really excited and I haven't yet decided what I'm going to make! I keep changing my mind! But I'm thinking Mexican food...we'll see!

Don't forget you can get 20% off your order at MotelRocks by entering the code MINICHIMP2001 at the checkout! 


SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

11 comments:

  1. Me encanta, cómodo y sexy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to heave those pink shorts!!!!
    such a gorgeous outfit babe!

    Stefy ♥ x
    UK Beauty + Fashion Blog
    TWEET ME! @stefpuglisevich
    www.StefyPuglisevich.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit, love the top xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pinks and purples together it looks great! Wish I was out sunbathing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. my blogger bestie is a hottie!
    i like mexican food, and you know i'm a vegetarian sooooo send me some left overs? thank youuuuuu! your mister is very lucky.
    me and alex are off out for chinese tonight with his family but i don't think i'm going to enjoy it because i'm not going to be able to get fajtas out of my head!
    alsoooooo, how's the thing i text you about going? any news?
    me xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh Laura! I'd much rather be having chinese! I wanted to cook because I thought it would be cheaper but then I spent like £15 on ingredients so it wasn't cheaper at all :( and also, they haven't emailed me back yet sob sob sob! xxxxxxx

      Delete
    2. That's how I always reason on takeaways- by the time you've bought all the ingredients, it does cost just as much or even more. The chinese was bad with a capital B. I had about ten mouthfuls at the most and I like food :( oh nooo, I'm sure they'll be in touch! It took a little while when I emailed them but it'll be totally worth the wait, eeeee. Are you still coming up to Lancaster next week Mrs? I wanna pinch you :) xxxxxxxx

      Delete
  6. loving this colourful outfit! perfect for summer!

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really like your shorts!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig