Thierry Mugler - Alien Perfume - Review

5 comments

I am not usually a perfume wearer. I must admit, that I'm more of a quickly spray some cheap deodorant on and run kind of girl. That was until I recently was introduced to the gorgeous Thierry Mugler's Alien perfume. Described as “imaginary and esoteric”, “a shaman, representing serenity and spirituality”, this ”woody amber/solar floral” with notes of “white transparent amber, a woody note with Cashmeran, and jasmine sambac”, took over three years to be perfected and finalised. 

Alien is a big, strong floral scent that lasts for hours once sprayed, it has honestly become my favourite smell in the whole entire world and I have to wear it every single day.  A couple of sprays is all you need and hours later the smell is just as strong. There is always someone who comments on how nice my perfume smells and I proudly tell them that it's Alien.  

Being the Sci-fi geek that I am, the box and bottle design to me are simply perfect. Purple and silver jut screams 'out of this world' to me and I truly believe that it captures the feel of the perfume perfectly. I love the idea of an Alien themed perfume, it's just so...me! I cannot tell you how much I love the bottle, I mean...just look at it. Even if I didn't absolutely adore the smell, I'd still purchase it just to have the bottle sat on my dressing table. 

As you can probably already tell, I really love this perfume, It is my favourite thing ever and what makes it even better is that my wonderful boyfriend Kieron bought this for me for our 4 year anniversary - how cute is that?! One day I said to him "oh I love the smell of Alien, it's so pretty" and then two months later I received it as a present! What a good boy. 

SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments:

  1. the bottle is super interesting. will have a smell next time i enter sephora :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear so much about this perfume and I'm still yet to try it! It sounds amazing and I love the bottle xx

    Kate | A British Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the smell of this, I have a sample version, my boyfriend loves it! Will definitely be looking into getting this version I mean LOOK at it, it's a beauty!

    Catherine xx
    www.youwishyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love floral scents so this sounds great! x
    http://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my absolute favourite perfume, and has been for the past 5 years, love it <3

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig