Selling Brand New Motel Sarah Long Sleeve Dress In Polka Dot White Size S

1 comment
I'm selling this gorgeous Motel Sarah Long Sleeve Dress in Polka Dot White - it's a size small which is around an 8/10. I've had it for ages but never worn, I tried it on last night and it's too small for me so I've decided to sell it.It's still got all it's tags and stuff on so I can guarantee it's brand new! Before I put it on Ebay I just wondered if anyone wants it? It's RRP is £20 but I'm happy for any offers! Postage is going to be about £4.

This is going to be a first come first serve basis - so if you like it then email me at minichimp2001@hotmail.com and we'll sort it out. If not I'll be putting this on Ebay in a few days! 
SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. Hello from Spain: luck with the sale of the dress. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig