Southbeach Swim Prizes!

6 comments

So as you may or may not already know, a few months back whilst at the FABB event in Manchester I won the "Count The Sweets In The Jar" competition for Southbeach Swim. Apparently I got it exactly right. I still do not understand how, but I thank myself for spending the last 21 years of my life scoffing my face with sweets because it's obviously made me great at counting and guessing!

I got to choose one piece of swimwear, one piece of beachwear and one piece of nightwear as my prize so I decided on the Charley Ruched Bikini in Coral (Bandeau Top here/Briefs here), the Ava Tie Dye Angel Sleeve Cover-Up (here) and the Emily Luxury Fleece Hooded Logo Robe (here). I also got sent one of their canvas bags! 

All of my prizes are GORGEOUS, and I wish it was still super summery so I can wear my bikini and cover up. Fortunately it's freezing in my house so I have been wearing the robe every second of every day since I received it! It's so fluffy and warm and cosy! 

I really recommend you go and check out Southbeach Swim - they have some lovely stuff which are definitely worth looking at/buying especially since their products are all at reasonable prizes and are super cute! 

SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments:

  1. love the first bikini, great color!!!

    <3
    http://www.getcarriedaway.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the tie dye cover-up!

    loveand-haute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous prizes, love the swimwear! I won a Guess The Number Of Sweets in a jar competition a couple of years ago, I have no idea how!

    Rosie
    x
    therunwayrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig