(Advertiser) Introducing Lucie Rose!

2 comments
A fashion & style blog along with beauty and make up, vintage carboot finds, current trends, as well as the ramblings and adventures of a girl called Lucie-Rose living in La France. Click here.

This month I got the privilege of chatting with Lucie from LucieRose and having a look around her wonderful new blog! Lucie's been blogging since April, and her blog is full of great, interesting posts which include a hauls, OOTDs, reviews and lifestyle updates. She has a really interesting life, one that I'm jealous of because she lives in rural France, and her photographs are always so pretty!

As you can see by the side bar to the right, Lucie is an advertiser this month so be sure to check out her blog and leave her some lovely comments :) 


SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: I will visit Lucie's blog. Thank you for your recommendation. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I live in France too! I will defo check out her blog <3

    Sarah-Jane xo
    www.vintagemagpies.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig