NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream

2 comments


“It’s not lipstick, nor is it gloss. It’s nothing like you’ve experienced before. It’s lipstick cream that goes on silky but looks soft matte.” – NYX

If I had to choose only one lip product to use for the rest of my whole, entire life I would without a shadow of a doubt pick NYX's Soft Matte Lip Cream. I cannot explain properly just how amazing they are, but I need you to trust me in this. These are legitimately one of the greatest lip products in the world. 

You might have seen my youtube video where I talk about these products a bit but if not, basically, NYX's Soft Matte Lip Creams are a liquid lipstick that glide on like silk but dry with a gorgeous matte finish. 

This product is packaged much like a standard lip-gloss except the applicator is quite a bit smaller and a lot more precise. It has a gorgeous creamy but matte finish when initially applied, but after 5/10 minutes the lip-cream dries and becomes fully matte. The colour almost stains the lips and looks so natural even when wearing darker shades. My only problem with this product is that it does take it's time drying, but once it has finally dried it does not budge. It doesn't smear or stain on your skin, and it stays in place for such a long time. Usually I have to reapply after 3 or 4 hours, depending on whether I've been eating/drinking. 

My favourite part of these lip-creams is the colours and how bright they are. There is so, so much pigmentation in them and they look absolutely stunning on. I have three shades; Amsterdam, Zurich and Copenhagen and I have to say that Copenhagen is my favourite - I cannot explain to you how stunning this purple shade is. It looks amazing on, and is a must have for Autumn. 

Overall I adore NYX's Soft Matte Lip Creams and I will definitely be purchasing the whole collection (eventually). I am lipstick obsessed, but these are just a thousand times better than an average lipstick! Plus they are super cheap as well, as NYX is a drugstore brand. I believe they were only around £8 each. Bargain.

SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. i've been wanting some of these for months now, i NEED to get myself some. I love all of these colours, so lovely!

    Bekah x | UNIQUELY DETAILED

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this product!!! One of my favorite drug store brands <3 Great post!!!

    www.ufbytaryn.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig