Norbu Wishlist

Leave a Comment

So ladies and gentlemen, I've managed to get myself a job. And soon, with that job, I will actually have some money. Money that I can finally spend on myself! Money that I can use to get a house. The possibilities are endless. So in the spirit of money, and online shopping, I have turned to my absolute favourite shop ever, ever, ever - Norbu. Norbu stock mostly hippie/buddhist kind of items for your home and they also stock super cute boho accessories which are right up my street. Anyone who knows me, knows that I consider myself a bit of a messy hippie. 







SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig