Spoil Yourself!

2 comments
I am a gigantic fan of spoiling myself, I'm always buying things I don't need (it's probably one of the reasons why I'm in debt), but sometimes I believe it is completely necessary to spoil yourself. After all, you are a wonderful person and you deserve to give yourself a few gifts now and then.

So without further rambling, I have found a few goodies that you might like! So if you're feeling giving (to yourself) then please read on!


Yves Rocher - Le Parfum Comme Une Evidence* - £51
"The intense beauty of the chypre accord is revealed in this truly magnificent new fragrance. Intense and concentrated, its glamorous, collector's pear-spray bottle releases an elegant cloud of fragrance with undeniable presence.....perfect for evenings and special occasions."


I really adore this perfume/fragrance. The bottle is absolutely adorable and spraying it makes me feel like an old Hollywood Movie Star like Marilyn Monroe. It has an intense and concentrated fragrance that is perfect for evening, nights out and special occasions. I must say that I was absolutely obsessed with the smell of it from the word go, it's fresh, floral and I'm 100% sure everyone would love it. I have said before how much I love Yves Rocher, they are a fantastic brand to get behind that use all natural ingredients and don't test on animals.


Chanel Incandescente Lipstick - £26
"One red. One style. A woman's allure is defined. With its line of rich and luminous shades, more intense than ever. ROUGE ALLURE offers a radiant and satiny makeup result with optimal hold, in an ultra-smooth, meltaway texture."

This is one for the lipstick addicts like myself. I've noticed that these lipsticks have been on a few blogs recently and there is a reason for that - they are absolutely stunning. All of the colours available are stunning shades of brown, red and pink. Perfect for the upcoming Spring months.



LDN:Skins Instant Tan Lotion* - £24
"Perfect for a beautiful golden tan in an instant. This luxurious, non-tacky lotion glides effortlessly over skin and dries in minutes to reveal an instant golden tan."

My favourite ever instant tanning lotion from another fantastic brand. LDN:Skins has been exploding onto the British Fashion Scene over the last few years with celebrities and designers acquiring this 'must have tan'. Tanning is something I love to do during the Summer months, nobody wants to look this pale when it's glorious outside, and I know that I'll be using this instant tanning lotion regularly to get a gorgeous golden glow. The light lavender fragrance revolutionises the ‘tell-tale smell of tanning’, whilst the light, smooth textures are easy to apply and absorbs rapidly for effortless and flawless results.

SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. Chanel is such a luxurious brand. Great post x

    pintsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig