I went to another Wedding Fayre today with my sister, even though the wedding is two years away she's so excited and she is definitely going to book her venue within the next few weeks! She's probably going to book the Last Drop Hotel just because it has so much character, it's so gorgeous and gothicy - I'm so jealous as I'd want to get married there too (sigh oh well). It's all really exciting and we are going to the big Wedding Fayre at the N.E.C in Birmingham in March so that will be brilliant and we will get to try on dresses!! Once again I apologise for the quality of my pictures - camera phone!
- ► 2015 (61)
- ► 2014 (109)
- 50 Facts About Me (TAG)
- It's an Apocalips!!
- Damned - Chuck Palahniuk
- Primark Spring/Summer Collection 2013
- OOTD - You're The One For Me Fatty
- MeeMee.com Purchase
- Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation
- 200 Followers!! Thank you!!
- New Doc Martens!
- Farrington Lodge Wedding Fayre
- New Outfit - Motel Rocks
- Introducing Sid the Tortoise!!
- More On The Daxon Blogger Network
- LastDrop Hotel Wedding Fayre
- Sorry For The Lack Of Posting
- Fever Series By Karen Marie Moning
- Happy New Year!
- ▼ January (18)