Lush Every Day Essentials

3 comments
Grease Lightning - Spot Treatment
One of my favourite products and a definite must have if you are prone to pesky spots. Grease Lightning is a little miracle in a bottle - actually it's a anti-acne spot corrector gel - but miracle in a bottle sounds much better. I don't really get that many spots, but when I do they are stubborn AF and this is my go-to product to get rid of them. Basically you apply the liquid gel to the spot infected area and let it sink in. You can apply as many times as you like, with as much as you need and just let it do it's thing. It dehydrates the spot and shrinks them down to nothing within a few days. I absolutely adore it. 

Tea Tree Water - Toner Water
A toner for those with super sensitive skin. As I said before, I don't usually get many spots, but I try to keep facial products to a minimum because my skin can become sore and irritated easily - this is why I like to use Lush's Tea Tree Water. It's fantastic for those with oily or troublesome skin as it's anti-bacterial, antiseptic and antifungal. It only has only 6 ingredients, 4 of which are completely natural: Tea Tree Water, Grapefruit Water, Limonene and Juniper Berry. It smells lovely as well, it doesn't have an overwhelming tea tree scent which is great because I am not the biggest fan of that smell. It removes makeup amazingly, even tough eye makeup comes off with this baby. 

Angels On Bare Skin
Angels On Bare Skin is my final Lush Essential. It's a facial cleanser made of all natural ingredients. Firstly let me say that it smells fantastic. It literally smells like food, I just want to eat it every time I open it. The ingredients used in this product create a calming effect on the skin to help to stop spots and irritated areas on your face.  Infact it actually leaves your face feeling hydrated and looking super glowy. The only downside to this is that it is so messy. It's basically a pot of oats and oils, so when you apply it to your face it gets everywhere - but it's so worth it in the long run. 

 
SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

  1. Great review! Thanks for sharing :) These sound like great products.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blogs you have produced are really the true voice of the city of knowledge. Please keep it up and make it necessary to produce one blog on the daily basis. I promise to come again and soothe the thirst of my knowledge.
    wholesale scarves uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The words you choose to produce the blog actually attract my attention to your blog again. I really like your unique style. The blog is the bunch of information for me and your facts are really accurate.
    wholesale womens loungewear distributor uk

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig